The website www.tokiomarineam.com.sg (hereafter called the “Website”) is administered by Tokio Marine Asset Management International Pte. Ltd. (hereafter referred to as “TMAM International” or the “Company”). Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before accessing the Website and any information contained therein. By using the Website in any manner, you agree to all terms and conditions contained or referenced below. The content of the Website may change at any time without prior notification.
- Although every effort is made to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Website, no warranties or representations are made as to the accuracy of such information.
- The information contained in this Website may include forward-looking statements that are based on the Company’s current plans, targets, expectations, assumptions, estimates and projections about its businesses and operations. These forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve risks and uncertainties, and actual results may materially differ from those contained in the forward-looking statements as a result of various factors.
- All content, information, designs, layouts, logos, tradenames, trademarks and other intellectual property contained in this Website are protected by copyrights, trademark rights and other intellectual property rights held by the Company or by other parties that have granted to the Company the license to make use of them. All persons accessing this Website agree to make use of its content in a manner that does not infringe those rights.
- The Website contains links and banners allowing users to access other websites that are not administered by the Company, and the Company accepts no liability whatsoever for the use, content, etc., of such websites. These links should not be construed as recommendations of the linked websites. If you wish to create a link to this Website, please contact us, and obtain prior approval from the Company.
- The Company and other group companies disclaim any liability, expressed or implied, for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages arising from the use of this Website or linked websites or from the suspension of operation or changes to the content of this Website.
- The laws of Singapore will govern all matters related to the use of this Website. Please note that individual web pages may include notices other than those specified here.